Cooper's Baby Shower #2 - Circus Theme

My "little sister"/dear friend and her mom threw a beautiful baby shower for Cooper and me last weekend, and just like my sprinkle, it was so completely thought out and creative and perfect!  I've been liking all the little elephant stuff around lately, so Kelsey went with a circus theme. By the way, sorry for the bad photography, Giana wasn't there to take perfect pictures. haha!

She ordered these invitations off of Etsy, and had them printed at Costco.

I loved the banner she made, it's going to hang above Cooper's bed.

Kelsey used a hula hoop and double stick tape to make the circus tent, it was seriously so cute and clever, perfect for the theme.

Such a yummy array of snacks.  The shower was at 2 pm, so she didn't want to do a meal, but the food was perfect to snack on.  One of my favorite snacks is popcorn, and that tied in perfectly with the theme.  She also had my favorite chocolate chip cookies from A Sweet Affair in Walnut Creek...yum!!

Kelsey's friend Caroline made the cupcakes, and they were delicious. I love all the C's and stripes, super cute!

Baby belly by the food table.

So many wonderful women that I have known all or most of my life were there to celebrate with us, and it was so great to see all of them!!
The first game we played was mad-libs (my favorite).  She passed around a sheet of paper with blanks you had to fill in: adjective, noun, etc. Then after everyone had those filled in, she passed around papers to everyone and you had to transfer the words from the first page to the story on the second page, with no changing words.  Then I read them all aloud and picked my favorite.  It was so funny, some of them were hilarious.  I was sweating and laughing so hard!!

Everyone also decorated onesies for Cooper, they're really cute!

Kelsey and me, she's just a delight!  Thank you for the beautiful shower, Kelsey and Barb, you made me feel so very special!!

Comments

Popular Posts