Maternity Photos

So, if you haven't already realized, Giana takes most of our pictures.  She's one of my dearest friends and doesn't seem to mind when I ask her if she'll bring her camera to functions (B's birthday party, my baby sprinkle)(or, at least she says she doesn't mind).   She's super talented and one of the kindest women I know!  I am blessed to have her in my life and that she's my friend...she's pretty darn amazing! And our daughters love each other!  Anyway, she did our maternity photos and they turned out spectacular (not too surprising because she's amazing).  She took us to the Ripon Military Corps Park and it was gorgeous, everything was so lush and green!  Get ready for a lot of pictures, it was really hard to narrow it down to these!





That leaf is centered...my belly button is super weird and not in the middle of my belly...what the heck????


This one is cute, but awkward...my husband is just getting a ton of boob in his face.







This is her "lion" outfit






Close up of my tattoo


my sentiments exactly, kid!

Thank you Giana for these incredible photos, I can't wait to print and frame them!!

Like I've said before, if you're in the Central Valley, call Giana for photography!

Comments

Popular Posts